domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2013

New FREE PEOPLE Campaign s/s 2013

Hi, the new FREE PEOPLE campaign is amazing, Elsa Hosk have done an amazing job modelling for FP , the collection is fantastic, and I already have my eyes in some really cool pieces.

Salut le nouveau lookbook de FREE PEOPLE est fantastique, et la mannequin Elsa Hosk aussi. La collection est fantastique est j'ai déjà quelques pièces sous l'oeil.

Olá, a nova campanha da FREE PEOPLE está fantástica, e a Elsa Hosk fez um óptimo trabalho a posar para a marca. A coleção está fantástica, e já tenho algumas peças debaixo de olho.

xoxo kisses / bisous / beijinhos WTF! STREET STYLE !

FREE PEOPLE WEBSITE











6 comentários:

  1. really cool pictures, I always love the free people look books!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love those ethnic prints! I wish I've seen them before writing my last post Y.Y
    Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo
    Brujaness

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely post! You have a great blog, I like it.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. quero esse último look inteirinho!!
    amei amei amei
    beijosss
    :*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ResponderEliminar

THANKS FOR COMMENTING ! all the lovely comment are read :)